Backpackers and Lodge Accommodation – Woody Cape Backpackers and Nature Lodge – Eastern Cape, South Africa
Woody Cape Backpackers and Nature Lodge is situated in the Woody Cape section, next to the Addo Elephant Park in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa, and offers backpackers and lodge accommodation to fit all budgets.
The type of accommodation offered by Woody Cape Backpackers and Nature Lodge ranges to include:
- Private self-catered chalets (1 or 2 bedroom with private bathroom, patio and braai facilities).
This backpackers and lodge accommodation is ideal for families, groups, special events and even individuals who are searching for a venue with fantastic views.
There are many activities to be enjoyed during your stay, including:
- Splashing in the 2 swimming pools provided.
- Dunes that border the property.
- Scuba diving (pool sessions PADI courses).
- And just “chilling”.
Activities close by include:
- 2 day canoeing safari.
- Game drives through Addo.
- Horse riding.
- Quad biking.
- And a choice of nearby hikes, with the 2-day Alexandria trail starting right on the doorstep.
To learn more about what you can enjoy by booking this backpackers and lodge accommodation, contact Woody Cape Backpackers and Nature Lodge today.
046 654 0148
073 865 3621
Sandrine and Che
iLead Accommodation is a trusted and experienced authority when it comes to listing valuable services and various businesses in a straightforward to use business directory. We make it simple for you to find all the related information in one easy accessible place.